Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's (4a)D-Day (part one)

Sorry, I'm back at work so haven't got as much time to upload stuff as I used to have. Hell, why am I sorry? I'm earning money again - yippee!

Today, the first of a couple of albums from 4ad that are no longer available but ought to be. This is the first full-length album from The Wolfgang Press (although it's actually a compilation of a couple of EPs I think). I like it.

Tomorrow, Xmal Deutschland.

The Wolfgang Press - The Legendary Wolfgang Press And Other Tall Stories

01 - Tremble (My Girl Doesn't)
02 - Heart Of Stone
03 - Respect
04 - My Way
05 - I'm Coming Home (Mama)
06 - Deserve
07 - Sweatbox
08 - Fire Eater
09 - Ecstasy

http://rapidshare.com/files/16286422/Legendary.zip

3 Comments:

Blogger J Thyme...kind said...

Thanks for the chance to take a closer look at this label. I've always adored Cocteau Twins & Dead Can Dance, but never heard anything else off of this label.

5:49 am  
Blogger 01101001 said...

Thank you for this one ... very hard to find. Dunno why but 'Fire Eater' remains one my fav WP tracks. Gonna crank it up. :)

5:20 pm  
Blogger number06 said...

first full-length album from The Wolfgang Press is "The Burden Of Mules" that came out in 1983.

"The Legendary WP & Other Tall Stories" is the compilation from "Water", "Sweatbox", and "Scarecrow" 12''s inches...

tracks like "Sweatbox" & "Fire Eater" were remixed for this comp.

be seeing you!

8:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home