Friday, December 29, 2006

Shoutalongawitchseason volume 3

The third Xmas compilation is the last of the real singalong ones, tomorrow (maybe) I'll post some tracks that are more listenalong than singalong. Now that you've got some lolly in your pockets after christmas, go out and buy buy buy!!!
  • Andy Gibb - Wherever You Are (from After Dark, 1980)
  • Brinsley Schwarz - Surrender To The Rhythm (from Greasy Truckers Party, 1972)
  • Country Joe & The Fish - Pat's Song (from I Feel Like I'm Fixing To Die, 1968)
  • Cream - What A Bringdown (from Goodbye, 1969)
  • Dion - I Used To Be A Brooklyn Dodger (from Return Of The Wanderer, 1978)
  • Guy Clark - Desperados Waiting For A Train (from Old No. 1, 1975)
  • Paul Kennerley et al - No One Would Believe a Summer Could Be So Cold (from White Mansions, 1978)
  • R.E.M. - Wolves, Lower (from Chronic Town, 1981)
  • Steamhammer - Passing Through (from Mk II, 1969)
  • The Chameleons - Childhood (from Strange Times, 1986)
  • The Church - She Never Said (from Of Skins And Heart, 1981)
  • The Monkees - What Am I Doing Hanging Round (from Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn and Jones, 1968)
  • The Three O'Clock - Tomorrow (from Sixteen Tamourines, 1983)

http://rapidshare.com/files/9116948/iPod_prima_3.zip

Hey - I'd love to hear what you all think of these compos so pleeeeeeez comment!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting these together. I'm looking forward to this one...it's certainly the first time I've seen Cream and the Chameleons in one mix.

Really enjoyed collection #1. Thanks for all the great music and new discs to search out and buy.

Glen

9:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx for these - gives me a chance to listen to some artists I haven't heard before.

11:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great compilation - something old, something new - all well chosen tracks. Thanks very much and happy 2007

4:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI
Many thanks for a great site and some excellent music. Is there any chance of posting an album by 'Arrival' (called , I think, Arrival, from 1970). They were a folk/rock/pop outfit who had two singles out in 1970 ('friends' and 'I will survive').As far as I know the album is unavailable and i've been trying to track it down for years! By the way, remember your Dad from the Newcomers series..can still hum the theme from the series! Thanks in advance, if you can help with Arrival.
Mark

4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home