Wednesday, May 09, 2007

This Way You'll Soon Be... Oh, Sorry...

A number of people have asked me to post the Keith Christmas albums 'Pigmy' and 'Fable Of The Wings'.

Although neither of these albums are available on CD, there is a compilation album called 'Timeless And Strange' that you can get from Amazon. It contains most of the tracks from those two albums, plus one (Metropolis) from the first album 'Stimulus', and I'd really recommend that you seek it out - I did, even though I have the originals on vinyl.

So here are the tracks that I have that are *not* on that compilation. They comprise the remaining tracks from 'Stimulus', a live version of 'Robin Head' from an old compilation called '69 Greek Street', three live tracks that I got from his own Web site a few years ago, 'Bednotch' from 'Fable Of The Wings', and 'Spanky' from 'Pigmy'.

Keith Christmas - Stimulus (plus and minus)

http://rapidshare.com/files/30372594/KC.zip

 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Witchseason,

Many thanks for answering my request re: the Keith Christmas material. There are some very interesting tracks on your compilation, and I will seek out the 'Timeless and Strange' CD for the remainder (I was not aware of this particular one).

Mark W.

3:23 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, and thanx for your work!
I'd like very much two quality items on your list, both of which I used to have on vinyl:
Sally Oldfield - Easy
Al Stewart - Zero She Flies
(actually, also looking for 'Love Chronicles')
Thanx again!

4:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Wonderboy...

Don't Know if you've found the two Al Stewart albums you were after,but if you go here...

http://wirelessradio.blogspot.com/

...they have both of them plus more.
Hope this is a help...

The Masked Man

8:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the live material, which I didn't have. I've had Pigmy and Fable... on vinyl since I was a teenager and treasure them both. His best stuff is up there with Roy Harper, Mike Chapman, John Martyn, Nick Drake....

1:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home