Friday, March 25, 2011

Witchseason - The Return

Some time ago I had an email conversation with Joe Boyd about my using the Witchseason name (he was generally OK about it btw), and in the course of that I suggested he might register the domain name(s) - if only to prevent anyone else doing so. Well, he didn't - and so I have.
Http://www.witchseason.com will go live in the next few days and I'll be using it for general anonymous stuff that isn't right for the blog, including storing a whole bunch of re-up requests (I didn't renew my rapidshare account last time so the links are going to start to go dead if they haven't already).
So if you would like me to reupload something I uploaded before but has gone dead, just ask.
I'm coming back to blogland but it won't be exclusively musical any more. Watch out for a rant about my local choir(s)...
L7ers
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back Sir.

6:54 pm  
Blogger AndrewT said...

Just found your plethora of sites/blogs/etc. Fun to read and listen, where applicable. And you had me at the mention of Joe Boyd (and your efforts to secure his approval). Nice work.

10:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home