Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hold Me For Ever And Ever

Aerial FX - Watching The Dance This is an extraordinary album, quite unlike almost anything else I have in my collection. I really don't know anything about it, either - there's nothing on the Web about these guys that I can find. Electro-synth-pop but quite dark and moody as well. Great. A1 Out Of The Window A2 Who Is Down There A3 Hold Me A4 5.15 A5 Instant Feeling B1 Servitors B2 Accident B3 Where Is Tomorrow http://rapidshare.de/files/22261333/Aerial_FX.rar.html

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
I am now 40 years old and I can clearly remember that record - was one of my favourites back in the 80s - the friend of mine who had it, had also bought the single ("Instant Feelings" and "5:15", both in slightly different versions...) - a greek hi-fi and "new" music had a review back then. I'll try to find it and send you a translation - meanwhile, how can I have a CD copy? I have lots of things to share... Thank you very much for sharing, man!!!

Iraklis
(a.k.a. DJ Bwana)

9:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may be interested to know that the guys in Aerial FX discovered and now manage non other than RADIOHEAD!

1:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link is dead... Would love to hear this record. I think I also had a friend who had owned this one. Love to hear it. Thanx in any event for making obscure stuff available.

4:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listening again to this record. I must say this one grows on you. At first I only liked two things which I kept. Now i start to fall in love with the whole record. Absolute agree with you, this is a beauty to discover!!!

4:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home